Banana slice conveyor mesh belt dryer /drying machine/fruit and vegetable dehydrator machine with stainless steelProduct Description
Introduction of conveyor mesh belt dryer:
The conveyor dryer is an industrial continuous drying equipment. It is widely used for chemical industry, foodstuff industry( fruit and Fruit or nut ), pharmaceutical industry, construction materials industry, electronic industry and so on. Especially it is suitable for drying raw materials that are good in breathability and have the shape of pieces or strip of granule. It is also possible to dry the pasted raw materials such as filter cake after shaped through granulator or extruder.
2.Heating source can be steam, conduction oil,, electricity, coal (oil), or hot air furnace.
3.During drying, the material does not craze, does not distortions, non-discoloring, never degenerate, non-oxidize, drying completely, with good rehydration, keep nutrient content;
4.Wide applications: Multi belt dryer is specially designed for drying those wet material which need long residence time. The residence time of this multi belt dryer is adjustable from 30 minutes to 90 minutes based on the required drying technique.
1. Mesh belt dryer is a continuous type drying equipment. The mesh belt material is 12-60 steel mesh belt. The length of the cabinet is made up by the standard sections. In order to save space, the dryer can be made 2 layers, 3 layers and 5 layers. The dryer length can be from 6m to 40m, the effective width can be from 0.6m to 3m.
2. The principle is the material is unifomly tiled in mesh belt and the mesh belt will be dragged by the transmission and do back and forth movement in the dryer cabinet. The hot air flows between the material and the water vapor discharged from the hole, so as to the purpose of drying.
3. Its main heating source are usually hot air, electricity and steam.
Features of conveyor mesh belt dryer:
1. Small investment but high efficiency;
2. Large capacity with high quality machine;
3. Standard production. Can also increase the cabinets based on your needs.
Packaging & Shipping